1. Start at the chin, and roll horizontally out to the hairline. The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin.
2. Move up to the nose, and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears.
3. Use the small end of the jade roller, and place it in the inner corner of the eye. Roll out toward the temples.
4. Place the roller on the eyebrows, and roll downwards, ending at the temples.
5. Roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead.
6. Finish by rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples.